Alex Seryoua: Episode I Alex Seryoua: Episode I

...

I'd write a well thought out review, pointing out things you could improve on, but judging by your responses to all the replies which have given you a bit of criticism, or things to improve on, my time would be wasted. It really shows your maturity as an artist. Keep it up, it's a real cool attitude.

Lilium Lilium

Wow

It was quite good, in an artistic sense, the drawings were well done, as was the poetry, some of the lines seemed to break rythm though. I enjoyed it, though.

It seems to have alot of unsaid things behind it, hard to enjoy though, if you can't see them, which I think, some people're missing.

Overall, a high quality flash, and definitly more to this, than meets the eye.

The Oldest Leprechaun The Oldest Leprechaun

Hmm...

Well, the graphics were definitly top notch, you have great skills there. But the humor was slightly lacking, it'd be good for little kids (Hey I should really show this to my aunts friends kids, they'd enjoy it) but not really for a higher age group. I'm still impressed though, by the graphics themselves.

I wouldn't mind working with you on a movie though. I'm a comedy writer myself, and as I noticed in your reply to 35xSeries, you said you'd like to collaborate with a skilled joke writer. I'd be up for working with you =D

insominations responds:

Send a link to anything you have out there. (Didn't see one in your profile) I did read your other reviews, they were articulate and well written.
Peace

What Not to do In Flash What Not to do In Flash

I think this may help

Quite a bit actually, I'm sick of halfassed and overdone movies. Good stuff.

Techno Revolution Techno Revolution

DDR rules

This wasn't bad, a few more songs might be nice. BTW: REMOVE the 4 button at a time. My keyboard can't process it so I get an automatic miss whenever that happens. Remove the 4 button at a time thing, seriously. Big problem.

You should have a guy/girl dancing aroun d in the background as well, or use a less distracting background... wow.

Starogre responds:

:/ thanks for the review, but the BG is supposed to be distracting at the higher levels...to make it more hard...

Final Fantasy Simdate RPG Final Fantasy Simdate RPG

waaay to glitchy

But still fun, for example, when you talk to one of the girls, and they respond, you can keep clicking on the spot where you would talk to them, and the relationship experience keeps going up.

But it's fun overall though

Nightmare Rap Nightmare Rap

Holy shit

This is just an awesome track, it's like having an orgasm and winning the lottery at the same time :P

Well actually... That's a bit of an exageration... But this is still one of the damn nicest beats I've ever heard, I like instruments, it sounds so good to my ears, the notes, just amazing. Really, if I had a bit more practice rhymin' (I don't record anything cause my mic sucks >.<) I'd probably try something to this 'cause it's just wicked as all hell.

Really man, keep this shit up.

Realmguys responds:

I'm really glad you liked it as much as you did! :)