What Not to do In Flash What Not to do In Flash

I think this may help

Quite a bit actually, I'm sick of halfassed and overdone movies. Good stuff.

Techno Revolution Techno Revolution

DDR rules

This wasn't bad, a few more songs might be nice. BTW: REMOVE the 4 button at a time. My keyboard can't process it so I get an automatic miss whenever that happens. Remove the 4 button at a time thing, seriously. Big problem.

You should have a guy/girl dancing aroun d in the background as well, or use a less distracting background... wow.

Starogre responds:

:/ thanks for the review, but the BG is supposed to be distracting at the higher levels...to make it more hard...

Final Fantasy Simdate RPG Final Fantasy Simdate RPG

waaay to glitchy

But still fun, for example, when you talk to one of the girls, and they respond, you can keep clicking on the spot where you would talk to them, and the relationship experience keeps going up.

But it's fun overall though

The Flash DRIVER The Flash DRIVER

pretty good

I liked the basic engine of the game, the physics were pretty cool too. This would make a really cool two player game if you took this basic engine and added a second player, life metres, and a few power-ups. Could probably make the front page, especially if you made some really big levels, options for a few AI controlled players, and some vehicle customizatoin. Hell I'd play it.

Space Attack - Build v1.0 Space Attack - Build v1.0

Eh,

needs alot of these glitches fixed. I died a few times for what seemed like no reason at all...

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

=D

I had alot of fun with this, although you should make a few more choices available, like the possibiliy to add weapons into their hands or something, maybe clothes, etc.

Inverse Shoot'em up Inverse Shoot'em up

You dont know how long Ive wanted a game like this

This was massive fun. Oh you should make a difficulty even harder, cause even the insane difficulty wasnt very tough. I love games like these though so I had fun with it =D