Alex Seryoua: Episode I Alex Seryoua: Episode I

...

I'd write a well thought out review, pointing out things you could improve on, but judging by your responses to all the replies which have given you a bit of criticism, or things to improve on, my time would be wasted. It really shows your maturity as an artist. Keep it up, it's a real cool attitude.

Lilium Lilium

Wow

It was quite good, in an artistic sense, the drawings were well done, as was the poetry, some of the lines seemed to break rythm though. I enjoyed it, though.

It seems to have alot of unsaid things behind it, hard to enjoy though, if you can't see them, which I think, some people're missing.

Overall, a high quality flash, and definitly more to this, than meets the eye.

The Oldest Leprechaun The Oldest Leprechaun

Hmm...

Well, the graphics were definitly top notch, you have great skills there. But the humor was slightly lacking, it'd be good for little kids (Hey I should really show this to my aunts friends kids, they'd enjoy it) but not really for a higher age group. I'm still impressed though, by the graphics themselves.

I wouldn't mind working with you on a movie though. I'm a comedy writer myself, and as I noticed in your reply to 35xSeries, you said you'd like to collaborate with a skilled joke writer. I'd be up for working with you =D

insominations responds:

Send a link to anything you have out there. (Didn't see one in your profile) I did read your other reviews, they were articulate and well written.
Peace

Tail Chasers Tail Chasers

wow

This is veerry nice. I love how you mixed the pencil art with flash art, it's very unique, as well as impressive. You managed to give this a professional look and quality to it. I'm amazed and cant wait to see more from you.

Goomba - Vol. 1 Goomba - Vol. 1

haha

hahaha the ending made me laugh so hard XD

Nice job on this, I wouldn't be surprised if this made the front page... hell I think it deserves it more than some of the things up there, keep it up and you'll be makin some kickass shit before to long.

White VS Blue White VS Blue

O_O

this took so friggin long to load, I thought it was gonna be like 10 minutes worth of movie, BZZT, wrong better make that 10 seconds. Frig compress it a little, geez!

Ice Cream 4 help Ice Cream 4 help

haha

haha XD

I loved that, haha, ghetto ice cream truck driver, you should make one where he comes to get revenege =p

Team-xtrem responds:

maybe

The Arse The Arse

O.o

I thought this was kinda odd... and the whole anus thing, that was basically a rip off from family guy...

What I dont understand is why his heart fell out... O.o

Backwards Music Backwards Music

heh

I knew it was coming, they always do this, get you to listen right close with the volume up then BAM! =p

I knew it was coming, my heart rate still tripled though :P

Mafia Hunter Preview Mafia Hunter Preview

wow

this looks like it can be really really good. I can not wait to see the full thing, this will be awesome.